What a great episode featuring Colt, a man who earns his living as a pilot, and has had a fascinating journey learning how to take risks, find safety, and be a man. We explore addiction, “risky behavior,” versus true masculine danger embracing, and over-coming fears. We also have a ton of fun smoking some GREAT cigars. This is a must hear for any man wondering how to push past his plateau and do what he wishes—whether it be embracing a new career, riding a motorcycle, or overcoming his own shadow.
In this episode Rainer talks to men about the options for how a man may deal with his “stuff.” Who do men talk to? Who do men share their secrets with? How do men process sadness, depression, anger, or joy? Rainer breaks down the resources that men are offered currently and critiques them through a straight forward approach. How do men relate to counseling/therapy, friend groups, social media, porn, video-games, the Feminine? We chat about evolutionary psychological theory around emotions, masculinity, and tribalism. Check it out!
In this episode Rainer is joined by Drew and Nick for a special menage a trois episode. It is a lot of fun, and they cover a lot of ground!
- Past sexual experiences
- Does doing "stuff make your manly?"
- The male biological response towards risk and courage.
- Are physical strength and mental toughness tied together?
- Government as the monopolization of violence, as we "farm out" strength and warrior culture to others so we don't have to.
- Has social media decreased our mental toughness
- Family birth orders, and child rearing.
- Being prepared to defend yourself.
- LBJ, the 36th President of the US, and his huge cock nicknamed "JUMBO"
- Nice guys being the most vicious.