In this episode Rainier sits down and talks with mountaineer, explorer, facilitator, father and all around great guy, Matt Walker, about a number of topics near and dear to both of them. Matt brings together a background of psychology and high adventure in an unique program pushing individuals to find their purpose and take steps towards it. They explore Masculine and Feminine archetypes, mountain climbing, how change happens, the importance of adventure and risk, and have a damned good time. You’d hardly know they weren’t huddled around a fire sipping whisky and smoking cigars.
In this episode Rainer is joined by Drew and Nick for a special menage a trois episode. It is a lot of fun, and they cover a lot of ground!
- Past sexual experiences
- Does doing "stuff make your manly?"
- The male biological response towards risk and courage.
- Are physical strength and mental toughness tied together?
- Government as the monopolization of violence, as we "farm out" strength and warrior culture to others so we don't have to.
- Has social media decreased our mental toughness
- Family birth orders, and child rearing.
- Being prepared to defend yourself.
- LBJ, the 36th President of the US, and his huge cock nicknamed "JUMBO"
- Nice guys being the most vicious.