In this important episode Rainer and his returning guest Drew explore the significance of men having a sense of mission. They clarify the difference between “mission” and “purpose” and also explore why it’s necessary for a man to experience both of these. Drew shares intimately about the challenges of securing mission, and Rainer explores how living disconnected from greater purpose has caused havoc in his own life and those of others. Besides all this they talk about Krav Maga self-defense, strength training, honor culture and relating to the divine feminine. It’s a super packed episode with lots of fun!
In this episode Rainer is joined by Drew and Nick for a special menage a trois episode. It is a lot of fun, and they cover a lot of ground!
- Past sexual experiences
- Does doing "stuff make your manly?"
- The male biological response towards risk and courage.
- Are physical strength and mental toughness tied together?
- Government as the monopolization of violence, as we "farm out" strength and warrior culture to others so we don't have to.
- Has social media decreased our mental toughness
- Family birth orders, and child rearing.
- Being prepared to defend yourself.
- LBJ, the 36th President of the US, and his huge cock nicknamed "JUMBO"
- Nice guys being the most vicious.